New Seminar 2019: Real Estate Seminar [9th Nov]
Property Investment – If you get it right, you will propel your wealth to the next level. If you get it wrong, you may end up in financial distress. Don’t leave it to chances, do proper homework before you leap into it!
1. The 7 tools ? to any property investment ?
2. The recent turn of the market situation ?
3. The new draft master plan ? 2019
It was a FULL HOUSE ? audience at all our last five sessions this year, so don’t miss! Join us in our upcoming seminar to learn how to be be properly equipped to make the right property decision!
Date: 9th Nov (Sat)
Time: 10am to 12pm
Venue: 408 North Bridge Road, Lubritrade Building, #02-02, Singapore 188725 (Opposite Bras Basah, next to Raffles Hotel)
Registration is open, please fill in form below to secure your seat!
Previous Seminar: Real Estate Seminar [Aug Edition]
After the latest round of cooling measures, people are still flooding the showflats! What is happening? Are they making mistakes or are we missing out something here?
We have recently updated our research and cant wait to share with you!
Join us for our upcoming Real Estate seminar to get these 3 takeaways:
- Real Estate Market Update and our Analysis for the price movements
- (NEW TOPIC!) How real estate investment will complement your overall wealth accumulation strategy
- There are always undervalued properties! Where are they?
Date: 21 Aug (Tue)
Time: 7.30pm to 9pm
Venue: 10 Anson Road, International Plaza, #06-17
Property Deals Review
It’s obvious now that the real estate market is moving. We are seeing record prices for new launches and we believe resale prices will increase soon!
For those who are keen to take action this year, we will like to invite you to our property deals review seminar. In this session, we will comb through current available resale properties to search for good property deals!
To make our seminar more targeted, we will be having three separate sessions for property buyers looking at specific regions in Singapore.
Date & Session:
- 21 May 2018 (A look at properties in the Central region)
- 28 May 2018 (Property opportunities in the North and East region)
- 4 Jun 2018 (Reviewing property opportunity in the West)
Time: 7.30pm to 9.30pm (registration starts 7.15pm)
Venue: 408 North Bridge Road, Lubritrade Building #02-02 Singapore 188725 (Next to Raffles Hotel, Opp Bras Basah Complex)
Property Investment Opportunity for 2018
“Yes is a good time for properties… but DO Proper Risk Management!” (2017)
When the property fever comes, people rushed in to buy properties at overvalued prices. This creates a high risk for my teammate, friends and customers. I co-run this seminar to discuss the following topics in response to the upcoming property fever.
- The Risks we should be aware
- Risk measures we need to carry out
- Where to get good deals despite the hype
- How to prevent making the million dollar mistakes
One of the first step to property investment is to understand the future developments of Singapore and how it will affect the property prices in the different regions of Singapore. Different pace and kind of developments in different parts of Singapore will result in different price movements in different parts of Singapore.